Breezy has been congested for a couple of days.I'm so new at being the mother and caregiver to a CF patient that I'm not sure when to worry. But I took her to the hospital today and her chest x-ray came back clear. So they sent us home with a new nebulizer and told us to monitor her. When we got back home she seemed fine for a while until we gave her cipro, she took it like a champ but 5 minutes later came an endless stream of green olive and grape juice vomit.
After a wonderful clean up project and a bath she is feeling much better. I can't be sure if she vomited from the cipro or from the large amount of mucus she has been swallowing. I hope that tomorrow is better because I can't stand her being sick. I feel so helpless.What can i do?
The only thing that can make a difference is just be her mommy..teach her all of the wonderful thing this world has to offer. The funny thing is that at 4 years old Breezy seems to have a handle on things much better than I do :)