Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Strides

I have been busy trying to get all of our Great Strides plans organized. This is our first year, I have so many plans for next year now. I just don't have the time to get everything together this year, the walk is in May and I'm crunched just getting normal stuff done....lol But after this years walk I will be planning and preparing for Great Strides 2010.

I have created an email that will be going out to all of our friends and family in hopes to get more members to walk with us. It is so cute and it includes links to the Great Strides, CFF, and of course this site. The video is also on the email. I wish I had a still image to so you guys.

I also started a Facebook Cause, maybe we can get people who know people who know people involved :) I hate that my little Breezy has CF but she is such a great little girl and everyone just loves her that I feel like we can do great things together.

If you have a Facebook and would like to be our friend just CLICK HERE

Thanks to everyone who has already joined the team and donated we really appreciate everything.

If you would like to join us for our walk on May 16,2009 or make a donation to Breezy's Bravery Great Strides please CLICK HERE and visit the CFF Site.

No comments: