Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nature Walk

This week was a busy one, a friend of mine had to get surgery out of town so I watched her daughter and took her to school all week. Yesterday we all took a trip to the park and played for a while. Then I took the girls on a nature walk, which I must admit was lots of fun.

We took about an hour to just took around and see what we could find.

Animals & Insects we found:
~Turtles
~Ducks
~Cardinal
~Fish
~Butterfly
~Spiders
~Beetle

They found a pile lots of leaves on the ground and threw them around for a while. Dug around in the dirt and found the perfect pine cones. It was nice to just walk around and relax for a while. Everyone had a great time. And after a long walk ice cream is a necessity.

We came home for a slumber party,ate junk food, watched movies and painted nails . All in all a wonderful day!!

donate to my cause

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun time!! I love to take walks in the park...especially in the Spring!!