Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Is Here

Well the weather was a lot warmer this week, until the weekend that is. But on Friday Breezy got a chance to plant some flowers. She has waiting all winter to plant flowers. So I took her shopping and she picked out pink and purple flowers. It was such a nice quite day just doing some planting and spring cleaning.

I think our next spring project will be making some bird feeders. Breezy found some pine cones last week if we add some peanut butter and birdseed we will be set. We do want to purchase some pre-made bird feeders, we have so many beautiful birds around the yard and we all love to watch them.

I can't wait for the weather to be warm constantly this 87 degrees one day and 65 degrees the next is getting old. And I think the sunlight would do us some good Breezy and I are looking like ghost (yes I'm even paler than normal). The pool and beach are calling my name.

The only thing that I'm worried about is the looming first day of kindergarten which will inevitably follow that wonderful warm weather. But I have about 6 months to prepare myself for my baby growing up, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

donate to my cause

5 comments:

meagan shiflett said...

AWW!! HOW CUTE!! I AM SO PALE TOO BUT THE BEACH MIGHT NOT BE CALLING MY NAME !!! LOL I MISS YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU !! MAY 1
YEAH IT IS GETTING CLOSE WE SO NEED TO GO BATHING SUIT SHOPPING !! I NEED YOUR HELP LOL
SEE YOU SOON AND LOVE YOU ALL

Christy said...

The pics are beautiful as always!! You have a great subject though...hehe.

I remember Casey's first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday. She wore the cutest purple outfit and had this humungous backpack on her little body. They grow up fast.

Diana said...

It's just not possible. My Little Miss will be going into Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Keep up the good work you are doing with her Jessica. I am so proud of both of you. Go for the Gusto and get that TAN. I love you both.

Wanda said...

Jessie,you're a great mom!Breezy your flowers look great,you need to help me.Looking forward to beach weather also,even though I don't need to be seen in a bathing suit,I love going to the beach.You really realize how short and precious life is when you see your children and grand children growing up so fast.Enjoy every moment!

Unknown said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know I have something for you over on my blog.