Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Stranger.....

It's been a while since I have really been keeping up the blog, but summer is coming and life will be a lot less busy. Breezy will be graduating kindergarten on June 9th and I simply can't believe it. I am happy to report that sending her to school with all of the other children or 3 foot tall towers of germs as I call them, turned out to be the best decision. Breezy thrived in school and my fears of her getting sick by going were put to rest. I guess that sometimes you just have to jump in feet first and try things even if they might scare you. Because kindergarten was the best thing that we could have done for Breezy.

So it should be nice to have sometime with her just to relax and not have to worry about the rush of the school schedule. Also this summer we are going to be getting ready for this years Great Strides, we are going to have a a fall walk. Walking in the fall should be great for us Floridians because last year it was hot as could be. If anyone has ideas for fundraising let me know, we are still new to Great Strides so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Glad too see a post! Go breezy!