Sunday, February 1, 2009

She has a plan :)

Breezy has a plan for the future she says:
“I think when I grow up on Monday and Tuesday I’m going to be a Veterinarian and on Friday and Wednesday I’m going to be a Children’s Doctor and on Saturday I’m going to be a Bubble Artist.”

We had a good week. Breezy has done great in school and has been feeling creative lately so she painted a nice rainbow for me. When I asked her what she was going to paint she said "I will give you a clue you take rain and sunshine and you get a……..Rainbow!!”

I am so excited that today is February 1st because that means Breezy can be on Tobi again. So we are going to add the Tobi to our other treatments. We added more chest therapy last week and I'm hoping that this round of Tobi will help clear up the Staphylococcus and Pseudomonas. So please think of my little Breezy and pray that we can take care of this.

4 comments:

Liz Walden said...

I bet she would be the one who could do it all too!

Bri said...

She can do anything! She is so adorable and strong! What an awesome combo!

Zoe Isabella said...

That is so cute! I don't think I have ever heard anyone say they were 'excited' to be starting Tobi! :) Didn't they put her on an oral also?
Hope you guys are doing great!
Take care,
Jada

Cara said...

I love her plan! So cute! And her rainbow looks way better than anything I can paint...