Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a wonderful community...

I am so thankful to say that our community has shown an outpouring of support. This is our first Great Strides in Palm Coast and It is going to be great. I can only imagine the wonderful things that we will accomplish in the years to come. In the last week we "Breezy's Bravery" have been given so many wonderful opportunities. Claudia from the CFF and myself completed an interview on the local radio. We also made an adorable radio commercial that will run until the walk.

Radio Commercial:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/auth_share?work_id=12346989


This was my first time on the radio I was so nervous.
Radio Interview: Minute Marker 19:37

http://files.wnzf.com/open_line_082410.mp3


Team Breezy's Bravery has had lots of meetings with awesome business owners, community clubs, and new and good old friends. We are hoping to make this more of a festival and really get the community involved. If you know anyone in town who would like to get involved or donate let me know, we would love to have you join us.

No comments: