We do however have a few things to monitor for the next couple of weeks.Two days before her clinic the dreaded oil in her stool came back.This is a concern because Breezy's CF is accompanied by terrable GI problems. Breezy did not lose any weight she is still 34lbs for this clinic but she did grow in height to 3ft 4.47 inches which had dropped her down from the 50% to the 25%. So now she is on creon 10 which has doubled her dose of enzymes hopefully that will fix the problem.
About a month ago Breezy completed a sleep study that came back with no airway blockage. However Dr.Lang wants to repeat the sleep study if her snoring continues. I'm almost positive we will be repeating the study because she has been snoring since the day she was born and she snores like a grown man...so I can't imagine her stopping now.
The Currents Meds Are:
- Creon 10
- source cf vitamin
And of course continue her Vest
Her chest was clear so that was a plus. And I guess we will just wait and see about all of the other things going in in my little Breezy. The took a throat swab and we are awaiting results on that.